Tuesday 14 December 2010

Digital Environments-Day 8

Hey guys, this is day number eight and no I haven't begun doing the environment animation yet for the project but should be soon because this week it's out last week before we all break up for christmas this year. But anyway in the meantime I've taken the opportunity to build some scenery pieces for the Digital Environments piece. I've made three rock formations that will be placed into our Serengeti landscape. What was done was Gary our leader, downloaded a rock from our A-drive folders where we keep a lot of the stuff we've done on this projects. Anyway so we downloaded a rock that I then took and modelled into three different rock formations that will soon be placed into our Serengeti world. So here they are, hope you like them and I shall get back to you soon, take care.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment